Sunday, September 30, 2007

lost camera but progress

I lost my camera last week sometime. I think the faires might have it, playing a little game with me.

I finished Jenni's baby ponco last week. It turned out really cute, rather "disco" as Mary Kay said. Till every baby needs a little bit of disco, and I am happy to provide. So the stats:

Yarn: Stash red heart baby multi colored yarn. Double stranded for thinkness and gauge.
Needles: My Great Grandma's antique needles - size 13
Started: September 15, finished September 23

Finished the first sock a few weeks ago, and actually cast on the second one this week. It's going much faster, though I keep putting it off for other projects!!

Scott's Scarf is about 10 inches from being done. This yarn is driving me nuts however, it's "fluffing" and knotting around it's self.

I cast on my mom's sweater today. I'm useing Cascade 220 and let me tell you it's a dream! I also discoved Swallow needles, so easy on the hands!! If you havne't heard of them I suggest trying them out, they are made of mil weed an entirly renwable resource! Plus they bend and learn your hands over time.

I'll post picutres as soon as I can!

No comments: