Tuesday, September 18, 2007

about the needle bar

So for those of you who have noticed my "on the needles" section has gotten rather extensive! I'm starting early on Christmas presents and my friend from high school is having a baby. So of to the races we go!!

I bought yarn for my mom's sweater Friday at the knitting store in down town. Beautiful peacock blue by Lamb's Pride, bought the store out! :) Also started knitting my baby poncho for Jenni's baby, got through quite a bit of it over the weekend!! I'm making it from stash, which s good.

I've been spinning to. YAY!! My friend Kristen is also just learning to spin, so we compare notes, books and advice. It's nice actually. She also makes and sells gorgeous hand died yarn, want to get some and make yummy socks out of it!! Thinking the walnut died yarn, mmmmmm.

That's all for now. I'll post pictures soon, promise! I leave you with a question: Why do my cats leave my basket of yarn on the floor alone but fish out my lace weight yarn from the stash and bat it into the bathroom?

No comments: