Sunday, December 14, 2008

10 days to go..

Okay so the last time I posted I had strep and this time it's Christmas Crafting mayham! Sometime I should post on a normal day huh?

So Christmas Crafting is going okay this year, better then last year at any rate:

The list goes as such:

mom-lace shawl-done accept for the rows of lace edging
ryan-knitted hat-done
jenni-thrummed mittens-done
allia-vegan friendly socks- almost done with sock 1
casie-felted letter bag from stich n'bitch nation-not started
sarah va.-hat and scarf set-not started

So all in all not going to bad!

Plus I have got the house all decorated! I had $50 in gift cards to Pier 1 so I went and bought decorations and jingle bell placemats. I also got my hunny a ship to hang on the tree this year! He's not much into the season but that little suprise brought one of those truly heart felt smiles on. I even go the lights in the window this year!!

Work is work and I have decided that I need to go back to grad school. I'm going to hunt for a really good poltical science or public policy program. Heck law school may even be in the cards if that's what it is going to take to get to D.C. and make a damn difference! Working as a grunt at place the supports a cause I belive in is just not for me I am finding, I am to much of a leader type!

I want to be done with Christmas knitting so I can spin my heart out! I wheel is just sitting in the corner looking neglected because I have been so focused on gifts for ppl!

Tomorrow's plan is to finish sock 1 and start the felted bag, plus do a party in the city plus deliver products from last week's party to the hostess. hmmmm

2 comments:

historicstitcher said...

What?!?!?

Scott and I don't rank on your Christmas crafting list???

Teach a girl to knit and she bestows the lovelies on everyone but the teacher...

I've been shafted!
;)

highflyinsm said...

See I can't post what you are getting because you read the blog! And Scott has quite a bit of knitted things already, and he knows he's not getting sweater!