Monday, December 15, 2008

9 days and a wall

So Christmas is 9 days away, you would think I would be franticaly knitting, but I seem to have hit a wall tonight. I finished a lace shawl (kinda) and hat this weekend! I cast on and ripped out a bag several times, the yarn isn't going to work for the pattern I don't think. So what did I accomplish today?

About 6 rows on a sock. Didn't cast on the felted bag and didn't finish the sock.

I did spend about an hour on the phone with my cousin whom I haven't talked into in ages!

Poked around on etsy and bought a bat of fiber from the HistoricStitcher (above mentioned cousin) Her little boy is selling some batts he's made for some extra pocket cash and he has quite the eye for color I must say! I was on the phone when he saw the sale (his first) and hearing how excited he was made it worth every penny!

I did get a bunch of party work done today though, which is good. Starting to book up January yay!

No comments: