Sunday, September 28, 2008

I feel like a kid

there is something about eating firecracker Popsicle that makes me feel like I am 5 again. Still with the way my throat has been feeling I think I deserve it. I've been so sick this week, first the flu and now what I suspect is strep, I just can't win.

Since I switched to eating all organic, I hadn't gotten a single bug, until now. Now I am getting them all at once (first time in 1.5 years!) I think part of it is the fact that I work in a health center where they just recirculate the same air over and over and over. ugh!

So tomorrow I am off to the doctor, and the home with my knitting and daytime t.v. (it's my day off!). I'm going to try and rescue the shawl the cats have been eating, they seem to like cotton fine. In the meantime I have been working on a pair of purple socks. I am in a purple phase.

No comments: