Monday, July 14, 2008

non-knitting party

I am having a fabulous karaoke party at the Spot in Chicago Weds. July 23!! Doors open at 8:00, mention my name and get discounted drinks all night (yes I am that special!). Also if you bring a canned good there is no cover charge. That's right folks, no cover, discounted drinks, 2 floors of karaoke, and me!! What more do you need for an evenings entertainment???

Feel free to bring friends and partners, the more the merrier. There is no cap on the number of people, though if you could give me a rough head count to pass along that would be great.

If you are talking mass transit the bar is right of the red line wilson stop, if you are driving the adress is 4437 N Broadway and there is lots of metered parking, as well as valet for $10 (validated if you party past 1).

I look forward to seeing all of you then!

No comments: