Thursday, June 26, 2008

frog pond

sadly I had to frog the sock. thans for all the advice, and especially Pat who was on the train with me when I finally got the sock on my foot. she convinced the lace looked streched (which it did) so I frogged the sock. now I just need to find the perfect pattern for this yarn that I love!

in happy news scott's socks are almost done, just working my way to the toe decrease! hopefully I don't run out of yarn.

I am also forcing myself to start weaving in ends for the yellow sweater.

non knitting news I had a great second interview with a local theater to be there production manager. it would be great if I got it so keep fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate telling people to frog so you know it had to be done. You'll enjoy the yarn much more on a different sock. Believe me.