Friday, February 1, 2008

Whew what a week

Seems like everything that could go wrong this week did. My car had to go to the shop for mis-fire in the engine, my AD's aunt died so she went out of town while the director is in LA, I fell and slammed my skull on the ice, and today I found out I cracked a tooth and need a crown!!

tomorrow retail therapy at the LYS. %20 off sale, once a year!!

I also got lots done this week it seems. I finished some cat toys for my local shelter, and am seaming up my mom's sweater. It looks really good, I will post pictures when it is done. Or go check out my ravelry page.

I also got some really yummy loose leaf tea, which I am drinking now. My friend Kristin makes reuseable tea bags. I bought a couple and picked them up at the LYS. She gave me some yummy tea to drink with it to because they were a little late.

I am considering taking a spinng class with Kristin as well later in the month. I think it can be a lot of fun!!

Oh my friend Allia introduced me to this yummy restraunt called the Chicago Diner. It is yummy diner food that is all vegetarian and vegan! Makes me really happy!!

Kay I am done rambling now (hence the name of the blog). I will post pictures when I get around to taking them.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh geeze lady! What a week you had indeed! I have a crown myself and my natural teeth are much nicer to me. Sorry about your head, car, tooth, being slammed.

I wish I would have been able to chat more with you yesterday. We were so busy with people picking out yarns for the sale today. I might just stop in with some tea for Jess, I'm sure it's crazy there!

Enjoy your tea and take it easy!

Sheryl aka: KNITIDIOT said...

Yarn therapy is the best!!!

I wanted you to know that your blog MakesMyDay!