Friday, February 15, 2008

finished knitted item week!!

Well this has been the week for me to get some things done, that is for sure.

First I finished the Weasly sweater for Mom, very excited. It is made from the Charmed Knits book on size 9 needles with cascade 220.
I think I did good for my first sweater!!


Seondly I finished my socks, and before the 1 year mark!! I wore them today for the first time, woo hoo!! Quite comfortable I might add. Blocking really saved me on these, as the heal on the left one doesn't quite line up. They are a basic stockinette stitch, short row heal, made from the toe up.


I finished up some cat toys for the local shelter. A great way to use up scrap yarn I might add!!

I made my friend Abbey an Entwined scarf like myself, but didn't get a picture. Finished that on the train up to GR. Again Cascade 220.

I also got half way through the cats shelf blanket and cast on a hat for Scott.

I do so love when rehearsal get's canceled due to weather. :D

No comments: