Saturday, September 12, 2009

finally I have something to show you!

I am finally posting you some craft pictures! Really I have been crafting I swear!!

First up the Daisy baby sweater by Yarn Harlot
Yarn: Little Leigh in spring green
Buttons: Lavender daisys
Made for: Eleana Christine Lawton my new baby cousin. I knew they were having a girl, but I have issues with pink and blue and color gender identity so I went for green with flower buttons.
Size 3-6 months.















I have also finished some spinning!

4oz alpaca roving in chocolate brown from Esthers Place in Big Rock, IL.
Navajo plyed for 55 yds of yarn. I finished this for the Triwizard Tournament on ravelry.

It hasn't been soaked to set the twist yet, but I think it will be super yummy for winter!











Pictures or our house are up on facebook!

No comments: